Automatic Film Laminating Machine is designed for water-base glue film, oil-based glue film, pre-glue film and glue less film. Due to versatility and ability to use water based glue is a modern wonder for sustainability.
The machine with high speed, optimum pressure, wide layout adopts BOPP film and polyester film for lamination to make the printing surface bright and streak clear while maintaining the characteristics of waterproofing, cleaning, and increasing paper strength.
Widely applicable to laminate packaging and teaching materials, books, periodicals, product samples, manuals, charts, maps, the outer package of audio and video products and other publications.
- Maximum Paper Size 910*1080mm
- Minimum Paper Size 300*300mm
- Paper Thickness 105-500g/m2
- Laminated Temperature 80-130℃
- Laminated Pressure 10-20MPa
- Speed 10-50m/min
- Overall Dimension 13*2.5*3m
- Total Power 55kw
- Overall Weight 8.6T
- Servo Motor Power 1kw
- Max pre-stacker Height 950mm
- Min pre-stacker Height 500mm
The machine centralizes the feature of compact structure, high automatization, and humanized operation design.
- High quality feeder with 4 head suckers to make paper feeding more steady and rapid. Optioned with Germany Mabeg feeder without stopping work and paper pre-stacker with Maximum paper feeding height 950mm to push paper to feeder accurately.
- PLC control system with servo control and lay gauge on high precision to guarantee accuracy of paper overlapping.
- Adopts Man-machine interface system with color touch screen make operation easy and convenient. Operator can check the status of machine on touch screen.
- Big roller drying system can dry glue on film surface more quickly and evenly.
- Film cutting knife cuts film width to make it meet paper size. Pneumatic separating system can automatically cut paper.
- Automatic hydraulic system to provide stable and adjustable pressure.
- Equipped with built-in oil heating model with “intelligent constant temperature system” to ensure film temperature stays stable and even.