With cold (water based) adhesive and plain film combination to laminate paper and box based packaging products and articles.
It is used to laminate with Polyester/PVC/BOPP films. Traditionally BOPP is the most widely used film in packaging and printing industry due to its wide availability and eco-friendly nature.
Process is finished in sheet to reel or reel to reel process and machine is with rewinder which is most common features of all the models to be come after .
These machines are available with different technical specifications. Laminating PVC, BOPP and Polyester films of Minimum Microns on Sweet Boxes, Title Covers, Boxes, Aluminum Foiled Plates and other job for a wrinkle free job ,
|Max. Speed/Hr||1800 Ft||1800 Ft||1800 Ft||1800 Ft|
|Electric REQ.||1.5 HP||2 HP||2 HP||3 HP|
|Film roll dia||12"||12"||12"||12"|
|Weight approx.||1200 Kgs||1400 Kgs||1600 Kgs||1800 Kgs|
- Chromed bearing drive free guide rollers for wrinkle free jobs.
- Wrinkle removal break.
- Two unwinding station for strip lamination.
- Film slitting attachment.
- Adjustable adhesive tray.
- Film roll movement adjustment up to 70mm.
- Hard chromed rollers.
- Ideal for sheet to sheet, reel to reel lamination.
- Four film and six film attachments available optionally.
- Digital sheet counter available optionally.
- Heavy duty reel attachment up to 700 kg (optional)