Flute RollsRegular price Rs. 301,875.00
Flute design and size is probably the most important aspect of corrugated box manufacturing and it is imperative to make the right selection here to get the board and hence the box perfect as per the specifications.
We pride ourselves in being the gold standard in providing corrugated rolls to with different specifications while adhering the international norms.
We also have the unique ability of custom designing the flute rolls. Hundreds of customers trust us for that every year.
We now offer brand new Alloy Steel, Chrome Coated and carbide coated flute rolls flute rolls.
Re-fluting facility is also available for alloy steel rolls.
Specification of special flutes like N and G is also available on demand.
|Flute designation||Flutes per foot||Flute thickness (in)||Flutes per meter||Flute thickness (mm)|
|A flute||33 ± 3||3⁄16||108 ± 10||4.8|
|B flute||47 ± 3||1⁄8||154 ± 10||3.2|
|C flute||39 ± 3||5⁄32||128 ± 10||4.0|
|E flute||90 ± 4||1⁄16||295 ± 13||1.6|
|F flute||125 ± 4||1⁄32||420 ± 13||0.8|
Understanding Corrugated Flutes at a glance:
- Corrugated material is available in different wall thicknesses, known as flutes sizes
- A-Flute is 1/4 inch thick, greatest cushioning for fragile products
- C-Flute 3/16 inch thick, commonly used for shipping cases
- B-Flute is 1/8 inch thick, flatter surface for higher quality printing and die cutting
- E-Flute is 1/16 inch thick, a strong alternative for paperboard folding cartons
Available flutes and parameters:
We specify flute on the basis of international parameters ,market survey and our day to day customer experiences
- A-flute is the original corrugated flute design and is the thickest. With it's thickness
- A-flute provides the greatest cushioning properties for fragile products
- Because A-flute offers excellent stiffness qualities and short column crush resistance, it has application across a broad range of customer uses
- Flutes per Linear Foot: 36
- Thickness: 1/4"(NO OF FLUTE MAY DIFFER 2 +-.
- C-flute is the most widely used flute size, commonly used for shipping cases
- Often used for packaging glass products, dairy products, and furniture
- C-flute offers good crushing resistance, good stacking strength, and highly acceptable printing properties
- Most common
- Flutes per Linear Foot: 42 (2-4 +-)
- Thickness: 3/16"
- With lower arch heights and more flutes per foot than A-flute material, B-flute contacts liners at a greater number of points
- This additional support provides a stiff, flat surface for high quality printing and die cutting
- B-flute offers excellent puncture and crush resistant properties, and consumes less warehouse space
- Developed for packaging canned goods, B-flute is used for beverage trays, wrap-around blanks, glass-to-glass packs, and slip-sheets
- B-flute is also preferred for high speed, automatic packing lines as well as for pads, dividers, partitions, and other forms of inner packing
- Flutes per Linear Foot: 48 (2-4 +-)
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Containing about 76-96 flutes per foot, E-flute has greater crush resistance and a relatively flat surface for high quality printing applications
- The thin board profile of E-flute reduces outer box dimensions, and can help save storage space
- Because of its thin profile, cushioning properties, and flat surface, E-flute offers a strong alternative for conventional paperboard folding cartons including boxes for cosmetics, fragile glass, and ceramic items, and delicate instruments
- Flutes per Linear Foot: 76-96.
- It is customizable flute and varies with customer demand
- Thickness: 1/16" (normally) but can be changed as per demand of the customer
F and G Flute:
- Developed for small retail packaging
- F-flute makes packages with lower fiber content
- With reduced fiber in the packaging, a more rigid box is created with less solid waste going into landfills
- In Europe, F-flute is being used for specialty packaging, point-of-purchase displays, jewelry and cosmetic packages and shoe boxes
- Word wide , fast food chains are adopting F-flute material in clam-shell packaging
- Next step G flute is designed for thinner (finer) specifications and its now popular in Mobile/cosmetic/inner garment boxes/lacquer box
- F flute normally has 125 flutes per foot but it can vary with 5-6 flute variance in certain cases
- G flute is 158 flute per foot but it can have a variance of 2-4 flutes