Manual V Grooving and Creasing machine with Guidance System is ideal and unique for small to medium scale rigid box, bindery and folding carton operations as well as prototyping. Trusted by leading packaging giants like Parksons, Kala Jyothi on one hand and hundreds of SMEs on the other hand, our manual grooving has a ubiquitous presence today in rigid box industry.
Suitable for heavy paper, cardboard, grey-board, hard cases among other boards. Our Grooving Machines come with High Carbon Steel Tungsten Carbide Blade which can be sharpened or polished. These blades are highly durable, reliable and effective bringing in tremendous cost savings with time.
Applications, Advantages and Specifications:
- Guidance System dramatically improves precision, production speed and ease of use
- Used for grooving and creasing
- Applications include Apparel, Medicine and medical devices, Food, Sweet Boxes, Jewelry Boxes, Mobile and Electronic Boxes, Machinery & Hardware, Toy, Gifts & Arts
- Economical: The most affordable grooving machine
- Easy to Use : Extremely easy to handle the grooving process - even if the operator is without any training
- Versatility : It can be used to groove most of paper based and cardboard material over 175gsm
- Model: ES MGG: Material Size: 530mm(maximum Length), for width there is no limitation